We have revolutionized panel management for companies and brands who rely on consumer insight to help drive business decisions.
Embee Mobile is a privately-held SF-based technology company that builds and manages unique mobile-based insight communities, enabling our clients—some of the biggest consumer research companies and brands in the world—to gain rapid, accurate insights into the behaviors and experiences of mobile device users worldwide. We provide end-to-end research panel recruitment, rewards, and retention all within a single application. Our ground-breaking technology passively tracks and measures mobile users, collecting demographic, behavioral and network performance data. Our scalable, seamless technologies and processes drive unprecedented panelist retention to provide deep, longitudinal insights unavailable through traditional panel methods.
- Pioneer in machine intelligence and mobile ecosystems
- Founded Lexicus (sold to Motorola)
- Founded Cellmania (sold to BlackBerry)
- Cambridge, MIT, Stanford
CEO & Co-Founder
- Mobile technologist
- Co-Author, J2ME & OpenMAX APIs
- VP Engineering, Beatnik; Jupiter Research Foundation
- MBA UC Berkeley, B.Sc. Mathematics, Univ Florida
CTO & Co-Founder
- Enterprise-level architect for mission critical systems
- Siemens, Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Suntron, Lucent: Data Architect
- MBA UC Berkeley, B.Tech IIT Madras
SVP Business Development
- Senior market research leader
- Head of global mobile panels, Nielsen
- Head of research management, Millward Brown
- MSci Management, Oxford
- Pioneer in consumer neuroscience
- Co-founder Neurofocus, sold to Nielsen
- Great Mind Award, Advertising Research Council
- MBA UC Berkeley, Indiana, Brown
- Executive Director, SkyDeck Berkeley
Work With Us!
Embee Mobile is the industry leader in providing global, mobile insight solutions. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies that value our mobile-first, people-based technologies and expertise. Our mobile apps and high performance platform provides services to hundreds of thousands of panelists every single day, in countries all over the world, and generates unique data and insights for our customers.
We’re growing, and we are always looking for the best and brightest! Send your resume and short cover letter with your area of interest to info(at)embeemobile.com.
View our current openings here.